Here are some cards that I have done lately.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Can I be honest? When I received my November Kit from Scrap~tures, I wasn't all that thrilled with it as I am not a big fan of Halloween paper. Never really have done many Halloween Layouts. Well was I wrong. I managed to create 6....yes 6 layouts with this kit.
- 1 Sheet of each Echo Park Apothecary Levitation/Zodiac, Under Your Spell, Hypnotic Stripes, -Full Moon, Skull & Bones & Labels
- 2 12 x 12 sheets each of Bazzill Card Stock Blackberry Swirl, Kraft & Festive
- 1-12 x 12 sheet of Apothecary Element Stickers
- 1-12 x 12 sheet of Apothecary alpha Stickers
- 3 pieces Bingo Board/Calling Card
- 3 Strips Recollections Halloween Paper Border
- 1/2 package Boo Crew Buttons
- 1/2 package of Splendor Fall Mix Leaves
- 1 piece Black and orange Gros Grain Ribbon
- 1 Yard of Creative Impressions Trick or Treat Ribbon
- 1Fancy Pants Artist Edition Metal Frame
- 1 12 x 12 sheet of Technique Tuesday Tiles
All I have left of the kit is scraps!!!! I have never gone through a kit so fast...but I'm happy I did.
Thanks for looking!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Yesterday, 3 Scrappy Friends were in Mississauga at the International Centre for the Made By Hand Show. Thought I would share some pictures (That I pinched from Chelle :P since I forgot my camera...imagine that...a scrapbooker forgetting her camera. Bad scrapbooker, Bad!) of our day
Here is the display table with our altered journals, altered clipboards, altered paint cans, mini journals, purse calendars, holiday organizers and more!
Here is our display of Christmas card packs, giant clothes pegs, gift card holds and more!
This is myself with Chelle, and Christa posing with our new shirts and banner!
Here we are with Jackie Ludlage, Co-Founder and Editor of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!! (in my best Mike Myers)! That was the highlight of my day. I only wish that I had my tool tote for Jackie to sign. Oh well, maybe at ScrapFest in April.
Our next show is at Maywood Public School in St Catharines. If you are in the area that day, please consider coming out to support a great little school!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Here are some recent layouts that I have done.
This layout is of my son playing with his band at a local bar. It was mad using Die Cuts With a View Rockstar stack and chipboard embellishments.
This layout was done for a challenge at WeScrap. I used Scrap~tures October Scrapbook Kit (Bo Bunny Forever Fall pattern paper and embellishments)
This layout is for T's October Impromptu Challenge over at Scrap~tures. It was a challenge to do a layout entirely pink.
This was a Finally Friday Challenge at Scrap~tures using the October SB kit as well
This was also a Finally Friday layout for October 14. It was done using the August Scrap~tures kit (American Crafts Margarita pattern paper and Bazzill Basics Limerick cardstock)
And lastly...another Finally Friday (October 21st) layout from Scrap~tures done using the July kit (Echo Park)
Thanks for looking!