Sunday, November 6, 2011

3 Scrappy Friends at Made By Hand Show

Yesterday, 3 Scrappy Friends were in Mississauga at the International Centre for the Made By Hand Show. Thought I would share some pictures (That I pinched from Chelle :P since I forgot my camera...imagine that...a scrapbooker forgetting her camera. Bad scrapbooker, Bad!) of our day

Here is the display table with our altered journals, altered clipboards, altered paint cans, mini journals, purse calendars, holiday organizers and more!

Here is our display of Christmas card packs, giant clothes pegs, gift card holds and more!


This is myself with Chelle, and Christa posing with our new shirts and banner!


Here we are with Jackie Ludlage, Co-Founder and Editor of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!! (in my best Mike Myers)! That was the highlight of my day. I only wish that I had my tool tote for Jackie to sign. Oh well, maybe at ScrapFest in April.

Our next show is at Maywood Public School in St Catharines. If you are in the area that day, please consider coming out to support a great little school!

No comments:

Post a Comment