Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oldies but Goodies Crop

The past weekend Scraptures hosted a weekend long online crop. The theme was Oldies but Goodies, based on movies titles. I created 4 challenges for the crop. Here they are.....

For this challenge, I wanted to see sports themed layouts.

This challenge, you were to do a music based layout...could be about yourself, your child, your favourite band, etc.

This layout I based on the song Somewhere Over The Rainbow and the challenge was to use the colours of the rainbow in your layout

For this one, I did something a little different. I created a perpetual birthday calendar that I can use to record birthdays and store cards I make.


Head on over to Scraptures, you have until Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 5pm to do the challenges and maybe win some prizes!



1 comment: